So, it all started on a lovely night en d of school year 2009...spent on Facebook (I'm convinced they're going to take over the world) but anyways. So this girl posted "What's your flavor" as her status, I commented "Taco Flavor" and some guy I've never herd of before commented "Steak Flavor" It was Alex completely harmless right? Not likely, we had an hour conversation on the perfect "Flavor". He had no picture so my first responds was "Watch it be her dad and me be totally into some old creeper guy" next day I got on facebook, and who sent me a friend request? none other than "Alex Frey" well of course I accepted and immediately went to look at how old he was...SCORE hes not only not a creeper he's actually 9 days younger. So he gets on and we talked he goes to St.Albert, Oh cool I used to go there, Ah but he started in first grade, the year I left so I wouldn't have known him. We talked about Bands, Music, and Books. He doesn't like to read but he's into Edgar Allan Poe and other poets like him...just like me. We both loved Flyleaf. We were best friends, but we never saw each other. Til one night I found out he went to Iceland on Fridays just like Erin and I. He couldn't go that Friday but Erin and I went anyhow we dressed all up in Mix-Matchedness, and met two guys...Jack Natale and Drew Kessinger. They were pretty cool, I didn't have a phone at that time but Erin got their numbers. So that night after Erin crashed I used her phone to text them Jack seemed cool and Drew kinda shy. I added Jack on Facebook and commented on one of his statuses then Alex commented on his status too, they were talking about knights and Dragons and I said something along the lines of "Holy shit you guys are weirder than me...CONGRATS!" and then Jack or Alex said "No, that's just not possible" it made me smile. So it's Friday which means Me, Erin and Alex are going to hang out. Erin asks for his number before we leave can text him and meet up, well that happens and we go there but he pulls the "I can see you" and so Erin and I looking like idiots look around the ring and he comes up behind us to scare us. He immediately talks to Erin and she's being all giggly awkward and then they both just look at me being all adorable and small and such. (they're both like giants to me) We all jsut basically hang out I skate away a little later cause I'm kinda a loner and Alex follows me and we talk. Well anyhow we leave and when I get in the car me and Mr.Schilling have a lovely conversation about how we should get Ice Cream because if we don't I'm going to simply die then Erin tells me Alex is hitting on her and I tell her he's got a girlfriend I read the texts, and tell her he's a guy and she's a chick his main goal right now is to get laid and to not take some harmless flirting to seriously (I was kinda also telling myself that...that it didn't mean anything). Once again after Erin crashed I used her phone, to text Jack, Drew, and Alex. Jack had to go and I think I just kinda freaked Drew out. But me and Alex stayed up all night just talking about the stars and laying in the street staring at them, how we preferd cold how most girls were just simply a source of entertainment. The next morning I went home once again just a day of talking to Alex. Erin and Drew start "Dating" (they never actually went on a date). Alex and I still having long conversation on simple and very serious things. One day I'm at a party and get on Facebook he's online and my friend Lizzy is online she talks to him he gets rather angry...he's not in the mood to talk I tell him "Sorry that was my friend Lizzy I'll go hope you get better bye"
Next day he talks to me...he never said what was wrong we talk about music and I tell him how comfortably numb is my favorite Pink Floyd song...he tells me about George.
George is his uncle who died of cancer, they were extremely close the way he described it, it was like all the life in him got taken from him after his uncle died, and even to this day it's a very sensitive subject. Anyhow I forget what but apparently I said something that shocked him cause he was all happy that I said it saying he never knew I cared that much or something. School had just let out and sometime that week me and Lauren and Sage all went to see "Drag me to hell" (terrible movie) and it was fun and would have been funner if I hadn't been so god damn nervous. At this time I was dating Matt (the same Matt from the post about Erin). The next week he went camping so we had no way of talking but he could still text Erin, I never went to Erin's house that week oddly enough because I was with my father. But the second I returned to me mothers house was the day he came back so I ran upstairs just to talk to him, (I cant help but smile as I'm typing this :]) I got an Inbox it said..."Hey, the movies were pretty fun maybe we could do it again...like a date" I could not help but freak out like a little kid in a candy store it right then and there was the best thing that could have happen to me it was just amazing so I replied "Hells yes! :D" and we just continued talking then...he called and I FAIL at phone conversation it was dead awkward silence for about two hours. Then we hung up and I built up the courage to talk to him so I called him back the next day and we actually talked and it was nice. Then my friend Erin Decided she hated alex and she couldn't be friends with me if I was dating Alex, so I decided to break it off with him...worst mistake of my 13 year old life...I cried everyday, he begged me not to do it but I did anyways, two days later I took him back and said "Fuck Erin" a week after that I broke up with him....2 weeks after that we got back together we went on a date and I felt like such and idiot cause he was totally going to kiss me and I completely dodged it, fucker I'm so stupid anyways when I got home Lauren called me saying Alex was hitting on Ariel I didn't believe her...she sent me their conversation, I believed her now. So I called him said "Thanks for nothing" and hung up. Obviously ending the relationship. We didn't talk for weeks he got a new girlfriend Ali Boland he got online and start talking to me the day he started going out with her. He talked about how awesome she was and I was a good friend and listens and encouraged him. We stopped talking about kinda just talked a little bit for a few days. Erin and I weren't friends anymore, Lauren and I became closer and I met Jeremy Grey, Vannah and Drew Thompson. Lauren hate Alex's guts and I loved them. Me, Vannah, Lauren, Jeremy, and Drew ran away on September 21, 2009 I'll elaborate more in another post anyhow when we all got ungrounded I got a phone this would be around middle or October I sent a text to everyone who's number I knew by heart Alex being one of them from that second on we were just like best of friends again, he told me how he missed me and never thought of me as and ex and just wanted to see me again. A few days later he told me how he wanted to break up with Ali cause he was really just using her as his hoe and he really like maybe even loved another girl and so I helped him break up with her, and then told him I knew the "Other girl" was me and so then he wanted to know if we could go out I said that we could but I couldn't tell anyone for three weeks cause I'd lose all my friends and I just wanted three more weeks of friend ship, well three weeks came and Erin texted me saying she liked Alex and I told her I was dating him and then we hung out all the time obviousy now on different terms and I was perfectly happy...except for the fact that he's a man hoe he loved to play mind games he cheated on me physically and emotionally many times with Ariel (emotionally) Sarah(physically and emotional) Rachael (physically) and he would get really mad at me tell me I was a bitch and bad girlfriend but he'd never remember it the next morning supposedly, one time we were at a party together and he went off to a corner and I didn't know if I should follow him or not my friend Taylor came up to me and said go to him I did, he was crying his eyes uot huddled in a corner he has his I-pod I leaned over to listen and he was listening to comfortably numb, he was thinking of George I held him and tried to slide the ipod out of his hand he pushed me away and ran into the closet I immediately followed him locking the door behind me everyone ran up to the door trying to get in yelling whats going on? i tried to make it all better I obviously couldn't I left the closet he was punching the walls everyone ran after me I just went over into a corner crying and when anyone came over to me I just said just go help him. Another night we were at Vannah's with Alex Jeremy Vannah Sarah Tyler and Jesus (David) Sarah started crying and Jeremy tried to comfort her when he couldn't Alex and her went outside he held her and made it all okay, it hurt so bad to see that because he was her ex and he talked about how amazing she was Vannah (the best friend I'll ever have) came it talk to me cause she knew what I was thinking because she was dating Tyler and he was in love with Jaina she told me I needed to say something to him I didn't yet but we all just went into her basement (its more of a cellar) he tried to hold me but I wasn't very receptive he got mad and left Jesus and Tyler went to go talk to him Vannah went upstairs and Sarah and Jeremy were upstairs somewhere Jesus and Tyler came back downstairs Jesus told me he said he still loved Sarah and Tyler confirmed it. Vannah was upset about something so I was pissed I went upstairs saw Alex just looked at him and went to find Vannah I came back with her and everyone as freaking out Alex was pissed Jeremy was missing and Sarah was...you guess it in tears no one new where Alex was but Tyler knew he was planning on killing Jesus, so Me Sarah and Jesus ran as far as we could in the opposite direction Vannah texted Jesus saying Alex had a pole and was pissed so we should run far, we did. Everyone else cornered him into an abandoned house and calmed him down we all went into Vannahs house again. Alex was being weird he had this creepy smile him and Jeremy went into the other room to talk Jeremy left and I went into talk to Alex he said he was being the way he was because he didn't want to lose me and that Jesus was going to make me leave him and I told him that its not Jesus's fault he just told me the truth he asked me if we were still together or not and I said "I don't know I mean I came in here planning on ending it with you forever but I don't know" he said "Well I need to know now" and I said "I can't give you that right now" he got up to leave and I grabbed his hand he sat down and I sat on his lap he held me and I just cried. He left again and I just sat there thinking. I came out kissed him on the cheek and he asked if that ment I was still with him and I said yes and he just smiled and nearly knocked me over when he hugged me. Then one night Erin was over and I knew I wanted to break up with him but I wasn't sure how because I had just gotten back from in-patient in Indiana and I realize I loved the relationship not, I had fallen out of love after all the shit he put me through now I wasn't the perfect girlfriend don't get me wrong I liked Drew Kessinger but I didn't around making out with him or anything and he didn't know it, and I didn't flirt with him either but anyways he broke up with me first and then I said basically that it was okay cause I was planning on doing the same. Two hours later he texts me with a "Hey" we made awkward conversation and he ask me if I was sad and I answered with an honest "No". That was all three days later he was dating Ariel and I told Drew I liked him and we started dating. One week after that he went to a party I went to, he wasn't supposed to be there but he was because I was at least that's what I was told well anyways we all walked to the park and on the way there he just walked off and left. And that made Sarah break down so I didn't talk to him cause he knew how much that ment to her and he just got up and left her a few weeks later he texted me saying he was crying cause it was raining and he always thought abut me when it rains because rain is me favorite thing ever. And that he knows he screwed up but he needed me in his life and that he was going to talk to me because he loved me I went along with it for a while but then I just stopped talking to him for about a month. then me and Drew broke up because he didn't feel the same way about me. Then I was with my friend Venesa and we were at champs and he was doing the whole "I'm sad so I'm going to reply with one word texts until you ask you whats wrong" so I took her phone pretending to be her and fix him. I asked what was wrong and he said ever sense he started cutting again (every single one of my friends relapsed when I left Alex, Jeremy, Vannah, Venesa, Sarah, Lizzy, everyone.) all he thought about was how much he missed me. So I talked to him and then told him it was me and that I loved him and cared about him just not in the same way he felt about me. He said he'd always love me and care about me in the same way he always had. Then a few weeks later we were talking and I finally broke and told him how I really felt which was I never had fully gotten over him and loved him just as much and missed him and just wanted to be with him. Two weeks later we hangout at Venesa's house and he kisses me...now cheating on Ariel the next day I told him I didn't want to be the other girl and he had to pick one of us that night he called us (Venesa was over at my moms house with me) and I was cutting open a battery and yelled ITS GETTING HOT! and asked Alex what to do he said to throw it away in the dumpster. He hung up and texted "Goodbye" to Venesa and she said "You need to pick one of them already" and he said "Clearly I've already pick Ariel" and she got all mad and he called her and basically what was said was "Amanda loved you and trusted you and you used her, he said he didn't use me because he does love me he just is worried I'm going to leave him again if he chooses me, and she said ok, but when Amanda's Crying herself to sleep I hope you go deep." next day I send him a text saying I need to get over him and won't be talking to him for a while Venesa stops talking to him too he tells me he loves me and will never be able to get over me. So I went on about a week like that then I talked to him again and it was all good and then once again I told him to not cross a line and he did and all my emotions for him got all mixed up. and that night Venesa came over, (this was when I was using ambein) and I took who knows how much Ambein and had a panic attack apparently I don't remember anything I fell down over on the floor and felt like I was gonna die and Venesa was freaking out so she called Lori and then I started the brook, then Alex and I started hangout alot both of us very off and on about him cheating on Ariel (deciding if he was going to continue to or not).
Our conversation so far today:
Him:hey
Me:hey (:
Him: someones happy
Me: Yup (:
Him: why? I miss you and love you (:
No comments:
Post a Comment