Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Erin Schilling

ME: Hahaha Erin Schilling's no cutter and for some reason she'd like to think she has a reason to be sad but she's just a bitchy cunt who doesn't know what she's got. If she cuts its with a qtip
ERIN: uhm excuse me..you obviously dont know me or anything that has gone on im my life,,you obviously are to blind to see past any fake signs i put up..i probably have more problems then anyone will ever know..so excuse me bitch but fuckk off
ME: Oh really now I have no idea! not what so ever. Honey kids are beaten with spiked bats, Starved, Raped everyday, Homeless, Dead. You have no place to complain about, one. god. damn. thing. So yea your mom, I know she can be a REAL bitch and make no sense sometimes but its not like she’s beating you and your dad who fucking cares if he missed your 8th birthday HE WAS GETTING HELP to better your life and his, you know what some people would do to have a dad who gave a shit like that? He's so good to you. And your boyfriend...Matt I know he gets on your nerves sometimes but hes a guy. get used to it. and if you've got something to complain about about him break up with him don't let this "love" stop you. Your not putting up any mask you make it quite apparent how you feel through facebook and how much you talk about ANY and EVER thing going wrong. ever. Everyones got the right to be sad and everyones got the right to handle it in the way they want but erin, you've got it so great and you have no idea what I'd do anything for that. So look in the mirror. Look at the world. And realize lifes bigger than your annoying mom Boyfriend and yourself. And have fun laughing about this with roya katie abby and haley. just like I know you will.
ERIN:okay first off hun you obviously dont know anything about me. I am very aware of who this is so fuck you. dont try to talk about matt you know nothing and if you dont like it dont be friends with me on face book. okay so you cant say this to my facE? i wont talk to my fucking ffriends about this
ME: I'm not an ignorant asshole. I'm just a legit one. I didn't post the last thing on your wall I posted the long one. And if you wanna get mad about it. I understand completely that you’re mad and hate me forever, but I've always thought these things and don't pull a "if you were a good friend you would have told me". I tell you these things because I do care about you and you need to know the world is a really ugly place and you've got it so much better than most, its not even fucking fair. and no need to tell me to fuck off I already know to.

No comments:

Post a Comment